1. Empowering Yourself with Resonance Repatterning
In this energizing one-day seminar, you learn about five Keys
- How to use specific Modalities for maintaining your balance in stressful situations.
- How to discover the creative potential in every problem and make the choice to move to a higher frequency state of well-being that every problem offers. By the end of the day, you will be able to transform daily de-energizing problems and stresses into opportunities for more confidence and vitality.
- What intention is really about, and how to resonate with your intentions.
- All day long, learn by doing twenty-six straightforward but highly effective self-healing Modalities that input the energy you need for your physical, emotional and mental well-being - using sound, color and light, breath, movement and energy contacts.
- In addition, learn and use the coherence muscle check: what the coherence muscle check is, how to do it, and how to use it to discover the optimal Modality you need in the present moment for maintaining your well-being on all levels.
2. The Fundamentals Resonance Repatterning
The Fundamentals seminar and the Empowering Yourself seminar provide the foundation upon which all subsequent seminars build. In the Fundamentals seminar you learn another aspect of muscle checking - the resonance muscle check - as well as four Repatterning protocols, the Key of Positive Action, and more Modalities to increase your existing repertoire and effectiveness. The resonance muscle check
Deepen your understanding of the coherence muscle check and learn the resonance muscle check: how to use it on yourself and others to identify and change the patterns that keep you and others stuck in repetitive and often painful patterns. Resonate instead with what energizes you in all circumstances. Repatternings
Learn four specific Repatterning protocols. These Repatternings transform negative perceptions and beliefs you unconsciously created in early infancy and childhood, which still determine what you see or don't see, hear or don't hear, and how you project yourself in the world.
- Belief Repatterning Transform your resonance with unconscious beliefs so they no longer create your present reality and problems.
- Seeing Repatterning Transform how your unconscious view on life affects what you experience.
- Hearing Repatterning Transform your lack of resonance with listening and being heard and the impact this has on all your relationships.
- Writing Repatterning Transform how your life-depleting patterns are projected in the frequency printout of your writing and self-expression.
Experience the power of action to move you from potential to results. You will now be able to muscle check for the exact optimal action to support the positive change you want for yourself. Self-Healing Modalities
Learn additional Modalities using
- color and light
- energy contact
As you practice these on yourself and with others, you will probably experience for yourself a change in how you feel, reflecting the transformation in your energy field on all levels.
3. Transforming Primary Patterns
During this seminar you learn that the primary pattern that controls you and your life is your own mind. Your thoughts create your reality. You learn five Repatterning protocols that enable you to resonate with empowering thoughts; you learn about the five categories of Life Needs that are essential for life; and you expand your repertoire of Modalities.
Five Repatternings for resonating with positive thinking, which in turn creates life-enhancing cascades of neurotransmitters that support a heightened sense of well-being in yourself and your relationships:
- The Appreciation Repatterning Expand your heart's resonant field so you more readily give and receive appreciation for yourself and others.
- The Commitment Repatterning Transform unconscious patterns so you can commit 100% of yourself to every aspect of your life and open yourself to the pleasure, focus and success this brings.
- The Creative Expression Repatterning Move beyond your blocks to the joy of authentic creation and self-expression in every part of your life.
- The Negative Thoughts Repatterning Change your resonance with the de-energizing mental activities of anger, worry, fear, regret, guilt, jealousy, infatuation, greed, desire, cravings, and the ego mental state that separates you from others and the Divine; move naturally into resonating with affirmative, life-enhancing ways of thinking and being.
- The Self-Image Repatterning Self-healing begins when you think well of yourself because you are connected to your innate natural self. The Self-Image Repatterning allows you to identify and transform your resonance with negative perceptions about yourself. Resonating with appreciating yourself and reconnecting to your inner nature is one of the secrets of happiness.
- Basic Life Needs and Planetary Frequencies Learn the five categories of Life Needs that continue to underlie every problem in the present - and how to transform your resonance with them. You also learn to identify and resonate with the empowering qualities of the planetary frequencies.
Learn additional Modalities, including:
- The safety energy locks of Jin Shin Jyutsu® physio-philosophy
- The self-healing use of tuning forks
- The Resonance Repatterning Energy Constriction Release
4. Transforming Unconcious Patterns
This seminar teaches you about your early protection-safety responses to what felt threatening, which continue to keep you stuck in constriction, and prevent your expansive growth and the fulfillment that you want for yourself and those you love. Your confidence and skill in using the coherence muscle check and the resonance muscle check increase with practice, and you add more Modalities to the number you already know.
Six Repatternings to release inappropriate constriction responses that are no longer needed in the present:
- The Limbic Reptilian Brain Repatterning Learn about this emotional part of your brain and your unconscious fight-flight survival mechanism; see how you resonate with past responses that are superimposed on present situations and relationships - with negative outcomes for all concerned. Learn how to release and transform this negative resonance.
- The Breath for Life Repatterning Release unconscious resonance patterns concerning any life-depleting breathing experience, particularly the first breath after birth and constricted breathing from shock and trauma.
- The Earlier Experience Repatterning Release resonance with needs that were not met in the womb and childhood, which set your limiting life patterns in motion. Discover the specific earlier experience, feelings and beliefs associated with your present problem and by changing your resonance, change the present.
- The Parental Repatterning Allow yourself to resonate with the higher learning your parents hold for you, no matter what your past experience was.
- The Compensation Repatterning Identify and transform your resonance with behavior patterns that once helped you get the attention you needed for survival, but in your present relationships inhibit your ability to give and receive the love and respect you want.
- Integration for Growth Repatterning Transform your resonance with recurring patterns that keep spiraling you into lower energy states of symptoms, de-energizing habits and addictions - regardless of your efforts to create positive change. Spiral to higher energy states so you can maintain positive change and continue to make quantum leaps to more growth and well-being.
s Once again enjoy adding new Modalities to your growing knowledge of how to input coherent energy to the body-mind system:
- The Quantum Healing Codes for vibrational sound healing
- The use of the ColorYourWorld torch (flashlight) for self-healing
- Cranial contacts for core balance
- Hanna Somatic Movements to release habitual stress responses stored in the physical body and spine
- The Resonance Repatterning Diffusion Process to neutralize negativity and diffuse painful, dissonant frequencies from your body-mind field
5. Practitioner Mastery I
The teacher supports you to integrate what you have learned in the first four seminars - Empowering, Fundamentals and Transforming Primary Patterns through Transforming Unconscious Patterns - so that all the basic skills and relationship skills are mastered. Personal self-healing - the foundation for working with others - is supported through receiving sessions on any issue that causes low self-worth, lack of confidence and fear during the practitioner mastery seminars.
- Learn the fundamentals of giving and receiving life-enhancing feedback, modeled by a teacher who, with love and sensitivity, facilitates your learning
- Feel honored, valued, respected and supported in this process of making your own quantum leap to a new level of growth and learning
- Discover the eight wisdom ways and how to integrate them into your practice throughout the three Resonance Repatterning Practitioner Mastery seminars, students become more confident and competent using the Resonance Repatterning system on themselves and others. Questions are answered and personal and relationship coherence when doing a session are reinforced and supported, in addition to mastering technical skills.
6. Transforming Chakra Patterns
This seminar introduces you to the Ayurvedic chakra system and its seven major concentrated reservoirs of energy that impact your body, your emotional responses, your thoughts and your life attitude. You learn to balance dissonant energy patterns associated with each Chakra, for personal growth, improved health and relationships and for resolving your problems.
Four Chakra Repatternings help you identify and transform dissonance:
- The Chakra Repatterning Support your resonance with the strengths of the seven primary chakras. Identify how chakra imbalances affect thinking and feelings and the physical body, especially the vertebrae; how shock impacts and distorts the energy of the chakras; and how to resolve and transform any disordered chakra state into resonance with the positive power of the chakras involved.
- The Disrupted Energy Repatterning Balance the expansion and relaxation pulsation of the chakras. As you transform your resonance with your disrupted expansion or relaxation cycle, you attain greater harmony and balance in all aspects of your life.
- The Sound Frequency Repatterning Support your unique constitutional sound or frequency. Identify generational dissonance and the effect it has on your body-mind system. As you learn that you are a pulsing field of vibrational patterns, you begin to experience and understand that every thought, emotion, physical organ and tissue, down to the smallest cellular structure, has its own frequency pattern or sound. By transforming your non-coherent sound frequencies, you experience positive change in your life, relationships and health.
- The Life Cycle Repatterning Learn to identify the chakra life cycle you are avoiding or prematurely activating, so you complete your endeavors and recycle into new beginnings with more energy, creativity and inspiration.
Learn Modalities that harmonize each chakra, including:
- The Resonance Repatterning Fusion Process
- The Heart Entrainment for deeper intimacy and bonding
- Chakra movements
- How to use the ColorYourWorld Glasses to absorb specific light frequencies
- An introduction to essential oils for the chakras
- Ayurvedic chakra sounds
- Polarity Energy Contacts to balance each of the chakra energies
7. Transforming Five Element and Meridian Patterns
In this seminar you are introduced to the Chinese Five Element and Meridian system of natural healing. The five-thousand-year old system of Chinese Acupuncture balances the natural flow of energy to enable you to maintain harmony, optimal health, constructive thinking, emotional well-being and longevity. In the Five Element and Meridian seminar, you learn the attributes of each acupuncture Element and Meridian and how to balance the meridians and strengthen the flow of chi life energy.
Six Repatternings, based on this ancient system of energy medicine, are designed to help you release the meridian and five-element energy blocks:
- The Meridian and Five Element Repatterning Identify and transform patterns that disrupt the flow of chi life energy in the five elements and meridians.
- The Seasonal Repatterning Identify where the chi life energy - associated with the seasons - has become blocked, and the effect this may have on your health and mental and emotional well-being during seasonal transitions. Seasonal stress can manifest as any physical and emotional symptom of discomfort - including allergies, depression or a depleted immune system.
- The 24-Hour Time Cycle Repatterning is based on the 24-hour ebb and flow of chi life energy throughout your body. Identify the time of day when your energy drops and symptoms can worsen; learn how to regulate your meridian balance for renewed well-being throughout the twenty-four hours of your day.
- The Mu Point Repatterning Address patterns of fear and phobias that create energetic and behavioral blocks and release them through the Mu Point Repatterning and the powerful meridian 'mu' points Modality.
- The Decision Making Repatterning Encourage creative decision making through balancing the Five Element energy flows.
- The Five Element Qualities Repatterning Learn how to resonate with the coherent qualities of who you are, positively changing how you interact with others and giving you a deeper understanding of yourself and others.
Learn new Modalities to balance the five Elements and the twelve Meridians, including:
- Sound, movements and breathing patterns for the five Elements
- Specific meridian consonant sounds, the meridian self-massage and mu acupuncture points
- The use of the pentatonic modes
- How to apply tuning forks, the ColorYourWorld torch, gentle contact and essential oils on powerful meridian points as a way to strengthen the flow of your chi life energy
After attending the Transforming Five Element and Meridian Patterns seminar, you may choose whether to attend HEALING THE FAMILY SYSTEM, or INNER CULTIVATION THROUGH YOUR TWELVE MERIDIANS, or PRINCIPLES OF RELATIONSHIP. In the Diploma Training Program, the order followed is as listed below.
8. Inner Cultivation Through Your Twelve Meridians - Part One: Presence and Safety
This seminar may be taken any time after completing the Transforming Five Element and Meridian Patterns seminar. The Inner Cultivation seminar inspires at a whole new level of energy understanding: we discover what is possible for us as we deeply heal and begin to manifest our potential to radiate the light of our natural self - the essence of who we are.
According to the ancient Taoists who developed the Five Element system of Acupuncture, the practitioner needs to become a clear instrument of the Divine. As you regulate your own chi life energy, you become a 'presence' in your everyday life as well as in your professional practice.
- Presence Learn about the 'five presences', self-healing your issues concerning being a presence, and the profound impact this knowledge has on all your relationships. Of particular importance is the presence of the compassionate heart that all great practitioners and healers bring to their practice.
- Safety Learn how to balance your chi life energy for healing your issues concerning safety and how to create a safe space for others - with your friends, intimates or clients.
- Repatternings Observe and practice twenty-four new Repatternings, two for each meridian - including a shorter Repatterning for immediate self-help purposes.
- Element and Source points Discover these key points on each meridian pathway and the profound meaning of each point - how each point balances your energy in its own unique way on the physical, emotional, mental and 'spirit' level.
- Self-Healing Modalities Locate the Element and Source points on yourself and others, and learn how to use them in a variety of ways to balance, energize or soothe, as needed.
9. Principles of Relationship
Principles of Relationship may be taken any time after completing the Transforming Five Element and Meridian Patterns seminar. Principles of Relationship covers fourteen Repatternings and includes process work on relationship issues through demonstrations and the participants' practice of the Repatternings with each other.
The first seven Repatternings are the foundation for all positive, bonded relationships:
- Fire Element Repatterning Work with issues of bonding and separation and resonate with connectedness and intimacy in your relationships. This Repatterning supports the fiery quality of unconditional love, warmth and joy.
- Repatterning for Communicating Feelings Identify and release blocks to communicating feelings so you resonate with accessing and expressing your feelings and being heard.
- Repatterning for Communicating Needs Identify and transform old patterns of unmet life needs so you resonate with accessing and expressing your needs and having your needs met, as well as hearing and meeting the needs of others.
- Water Element Repatterning Release constrictions of fear that cause you to live your life small; facilitate your resonance with 'showing up big' in your life and enjoying empowered relationships.
- Earth Element Repatterning Support your resonance with qualities of nurturance, stability and sustainable relationship, along with the strength you need during challenging relationship transitions.
- Metal Element Repatterning Recognize old patterns of unworthiness that need to be released; open the space for the new, and let go of what comes in the way of your life purpose.
- Wood Element Repatterning Enhance your ability to set goals and move into action (yang), while remaining open to the synchronicities (yin) that lead to the higher truths (yang) that your life invites you to integrate (yin)!
The second group of seven Repatternings work with the three principles of relationships:
1. The Principle of Interdependence is a law based on new physics, which states that all of creation is a web of interconnected relationships. Separation is an illusion. Therefore what you resonate with affects not only yourself, but all others as well. Two Repatternings start the quantum change process that supports interdependent relationships:
- Birth Process Repatterning - Identify powerful dissonant patterns that take form prenatally and during the birth process. Birth process patterns and traumas may be replicated throughout your life as accidents, surgeries, addictions, negative attitudes and relationships.
- Self-Acceptance Repatterning - Promote your ability to love yourself and all you produce - essential for loving and accepting others or being loved and accepted by others.
2. The Principle of Entrainment and Resonance is what allows your energy frequencies to come into sync with others. This synchronization, or entrainment, leads to more energy for the partnership or the group as a whole than is available for the individual alone. As a result, you are empowered to pulse in cooperation, harmony and creativity as you face and transcend daily stresses and problems. Three Repatternings start your process for positive change in relationship through this synchronization of energy:
- Entrainment-Resonance Repatterning Work more harmoniously with people whose wave patterns are not harmonically entrained with yours. Support entrainment of the partnership or the group relationship for more cooperation, connection and energy.
- Argument Repatterning Identify and shift the underlying cause of any argument, which is never what you think it is.
- Clearing Communications Repatterning Resonate with reflective listening so that each person clearly understands the intention of the other person's communication.
3. The Principle of Polarity, a universal truth known since ancient times, involves balancing the minus/plus charges, feminine/masculine, or yin/yang energies, within yourself and in all your relationships. This principle includes two Repatternings for balancing these polarities:
- Unresolved Past Communications Repatterning Identify past efforts to express needs and feelings that were unacknowledged and unmet, and that continue to impact physical and mental well-being in the present. When unresolved past communications are resolved, this has a beneficial effect on the subtle masculine and feminine balance in yourself and your relationships.
- Yin/Yang Feminine/Masculine Repatterning Learn to balance the minus/plus, feminine/masculine energies within yourself in terms of your health and your relationships.
Support bonded relationship through Modalities that include:
- toning sound intervals
- supporting prenatal needs
- synchronizing brainwaves
- chakra Modalities for balanced relationship
10. Practitioner Mastery II
In the Practitioner Master II seminar, aspects of the Resonance Repatterning process - as laid out in the Repatterning Practitioners Association manual - are observed and checked off as part of the certification process. Each student in a small group setting learns from the positive feedback - given with compassion and free of all judgment - whether to themselves or to others, for their continued growth and well-being. Students who are shy are supported with sessions to clear negative resonance patterns with criticism or loss of self-worth that may have occurred in earlier learning and childhood experiences. The ideal is that each person in the group is supported with unconditional love to be their best, manifest their best and achieve their own new standard of excellence.
11. A New Vision
A New Vision may be taken after attending the Principles of Relationship seminar. This advanced seminar introduces the three principles of light, movement and memory images, which transform how we see on all levels.
1. The Principle of Light is a law that describes how we absorb and radiate light, or photons. Light provides the primary nutrient for the brain, eyes and whole body. When you experience unresolved tension, shock and trauma, your eye muscles constrict, which distorts how your eyes take in light. As a result your entire system is deprived of light energy.
Five Repatternings begin the process of transforming unconscious vision patterns relating to light, allowing you to resonate with absorbing and radiating light/photons for body-mind well-being, which changes how you see yourself, others and the world:
- Present Stress Repatterning Look at your immediate circumstances and transform your resonance with the stressors that are diminishing your capacity to absorb and radiate health-giving light.
- Sirota Repatterning Benefit from the extraordinary work of pioneering optometrist, Dr. Harry Sirota, who believes that unresolved emotions and constricted breathing distort how the eyes absorb light. This distortion negatively impacts relationships, behaviors, health, movement and the ability to live a pain-free life.
- Inner Light Repatterning -Transform resonance with the attitudes that cut you off from your light; facilitate your resonance with actions and attitudes that connect you to your light.
- Mandorla Conflict Repatterning Resolve any conflict between your left side (mother's) way of seeing and your right side (father's) way of seeing that may be affecting your life in the present. Transcend your present conflict so you see and resonate with the path you truly want to take.
- Pain Repatterning Release constrictions and the disconnection underlying your pain by changing the angle of your vision..
2. The Principle of Movement is what makes it possible for the eyes and brain to absorb light photons. A powerful and joyful Repatterning supports this process:
- Movement for Life Repatterning Identify the body-memory constrictions that inhibit the flexible, confident expression of your life in action. Use relaxing, fun movements to stimulate the inflow of light through your eyes to improve vision, release pain and re-activate your joy.
3. The Principle of Memory Images describes how memory imprints act as a filter that determine what we see in the present. Memory images are held in the mind by highly charged emotions. Through these two Repatternings you begin to experience how the mind can transform your past perceptions, thereby changing what you experience in the present and future:
Self-Healing Vision Modalities
- Memory Imprint Repatterning Transform your resonance with past visual memory images held in place by your continued resonance with highly charged emotions (usually of fear, anger or grief). Resonate with seeing and experiencing yourself and others in a new light.
- Endorphin Stress Repatterning Support your resonance with healthy endorphin stimulation, which activates your resonance with a new vision that boosts your immune system and your sense of well-being.
Practice and observe more than sixty vision Modalities that have a positive effect on your physical vision as well as on how you perceive yourself and others. The vision Modalities include:
- Color / Light Modalities: 12 Modalities, including Flower Patterns, Candlelight, Palming, Rainbow Scarves
- Movement Modalities: Chi Kung Meridian Tonification, SNS Endorphin Activation, 12 Eye Movements and 8 Body-Eye Movements
- Relaxation Modalities: Soft Focus, PNS Endorphin Activation, Laughter and 15 other Modalities
- Memory Modalities: Memory Swing, Self-healing Visualization, Animal Visualization and 11 other Modalities
12. Energetics of Relationship
In this advanced seminar you learn Repatternings that support deep self-healing from shock and trauma, and Repatternings that energetically support successful long-term bonded relationship. All other seminars are a prerequisite for attending Energetics of Relationship.
The Energetics seminar introduces the four components of an electric circuit, which mirror the human bio-electric system. These components can be used to identify both dissonant patterns and self-regulatory solutions for bonded relationship.
1. The Power of the Source
is the principle that electro-magnetism relies on a source of power or energy. In humans, this source is the vibrating frequency of spirit, seen as inner light and heard as primal inner sound.
- The Geometric Frequency Repatterning - Uses sacred geometry and platonic solids to identify the precise geometric patterns that obstruct your source energy. It creates a new encodement that enables a higher order of pulsing harmony in the body-mind field.
2. The Power of the Inductor
is the principle that the wire in an electric circuit induces source energy into the electro-magnetic circuit. In humans, your intention and the intention of your relationships determine the quality of your magnetic field, which in turn sets up a field of attraction. The magnetic field determines the kind of relationships you attract and the radiance of relationship that people unconsciously long for. Two Repatternings support the power of the inductor in relationship:
- The Relationship Intention Repatterning Discover the intentions that induce current flow into the relationship circuit and create a magnetic field of attraction. Change your resonance with the fears, beliefs and mother-father bonding stressors that block the balanced pulsation of the electro-magnetic flow in your relationships.
- The Energy Exchange Repatterning Understand that both the quality and quantity of energy that streams and merges between people determine the quality of their relationships. Support your resonance with coherent energy streaming.
3. The Power of the Capacitor
is the principle that describes how, in an electric circuit, the capacitor stores and releases energy as needed. In humans, the capacitor relates to the heart, which allows you to build a reservoir of love that supports long-term bonding regardless of the ups and downs of life. Two Repatternings are designed especially for enabling you to build the power of the capacitor:
- The Developmental Phases of Relationship Repatterning Ensure that relationships build sufficient reserves of harmony, shared experiences and values, to support the balanced progress of a relationship from the initial phase of mutual interest to a committed friendship and/or intimacy and marriage.
- The Bonding-Separation Repatterning Address the pivotal need for bonding, love and trust as well as for separation, exploration and independence. Learn to manage boundaries, parasympathetic nervous system vulnerability and sympathetic nervous system hyperactivity.
4. The Power of Positive Resistance
refers to the way the resistor in an electric circuit provides consistent current flow for protection from burn-out excess, or shut-down deficiency. In humans, correct resistance is made possible by changing our resonance with out-dated unconscious beliefs, that ensures the appropriate amount of energy and resistance for each function. Discover how to prevent excess current flow that results in angry or violent discharges, or deficiency of current flow that results in withdrawal and exhaustion in the relationship.
Five Repatternings support the development of positive resistance:
- The Reaction Repatterning Identify life-depleting responses that are re-activated by painful memories from the past. Transform your highly charged emotional reactions that 'jump the circuit' (generally in irritation or anger), so your energy flows smoothly, resonating with harmonious frequencies.
- The Resistance Repatterning Address a common non-coherent pattern of either excessive resistance, which creates a toxic or deficient energy field, or too little resistance, which leads to angry, impulsive or harmful discharging.
- The Conflict Resolution Repatterning Resolve difficulties and maintain bonded relationships in a step-by-step process for creating authentic life-enhancing resolution, going beyond the non-coherent use of negotiation, conflict-avoidance and discharging.
- The Personality Defense Repatterning When we are ready to explore new levels of coherence, self-transformation and personal honesty, we need to transform our resonance with dependency, control and competition and their defenses of denial, self-justification and pretending. These personality defenses deplete the energy field. Through this Repatterning achieve more of your potential for love, cooperation and creative communication in all relationships, both personal and professional.
- The Suppressed Emotion-Image Repatterning provides certified Resonance Repatterning practitioners with one of the most powerful tools for helping their clients resolve trauma and shock. This Repatterning helps the client to let go of unresolved survival responses associated with abuse, shock and neglect, in a way that is honoring, safe and effective.
- geometric shapes
- the five platonic solids
- chi kung cleansing
- unified-field energy tracing
- the 'three locks'
- a visualization for seeing and feeling wholeness in yourself and your partner
13. Healing the Family System
This seminar may be taken any time after completing the Transforming Five Element and Meridian Patterns seminar. This Institute-endorsed Family System seminar has been developed by Resonance Repatterning teacher Magui Block. Magui has integrated concepts from Family Constellations Therapy, along with her own knowledge and therapeutic experience, into the Resonance Repatterning model developed by Chloe Faith Wordsworth.
Healing the Family System seminar introduces the principles of family systems theory within the context of nine original Resonance Repatterning protocols. These Repatternings transform dissonant family and generational patterns by restoring proper place and value to each family member. The Repatternings apply equally well to corporations, where honoring the place and value of each individual in the hierarchy creates new opportunities for resonant leadership.
Students transform their own dissonant family patterns and learn to apply this work in their practice, using the following Healing the Family System Repatternings:
- Including the Excluded Repatterning
- Creating Order in the Family System Repatterning
- Balance between Giving and Taking Repatterning
- Taking Our Parents Repatterning (receiving all the energy of our parents)
- Systemic Loyalties Repatterning
- Co-dependence Repatterning
- Struggle for Power Repatterning
- Cycles of Violence Repatterning
- Repatterning for Organizers
Magui has developed a special group of Healing the Family System Modalities, which are closely aligned with the Family System Repatternings and supplement the other Resonance Repatterning Modalities.
14. Practitioner Mastery III
Practitioner Mastery seminars are scheduled at various stages of your basic training:
- Practitioner Mastery I is taken before attending Transforming Chakra Patterns
- Practitioner Mastery II is taken after attending Transforming Five Element and Meridian Patterns and Inner Cultivation through the Twelve Meridians
- Practitioner Mastery III is the final step towards completing the Resonance Repatterning Diploma Training Program. Diploma students are then qualified for certification by the Repatterning Practitioners Association once all requirements have been completed and the Certification Board has accepted the teacher's recommendation.
In the Practitioner Mastery seminars you work under the guidance of experienced supervision teachers. Together with a team of other students, you practice and demonstrate your competence in doing specific aspects of the Resonance Repatterning Mandala process with clients. The purpose is to support your progress through the practitioner development requirements and to check off all aspects in the Association manual in which you have demonstrated competence.
All three of the Practitioner Mastery seminars are facilitated with love and sensitivity so each student feels honored, valued, respected and supported to make their own quantum leap to a new level of growth and learning.
15. Other Endorsed Seminars
There are other seminars endorsed by the Resonance Repatterning Institute that are not mandatory for completing the Diploma Training Program or for certification by the Repatterning Practitioners Association. These seminars are recommended for personal process work and for furthering your excellence as a practitioner; they also provide specialized information of great interest to certain practitioners. You may attend these endorsed seminars as a way to complete your annual education requirements for maintaining certification with the Repatterning Practitioners Association or at any time after completing the Transforming Five Element and Meridian Patterns seminar.