We know that animals will travel hundreds of miles to find a salt lick. We also know that we cannot survive without salt. So why does salt “kill”? If we want to maintain or regain our health into old age, we must learn the answer to this question. Let’s start from the beginning.
The meaning of salt and a little of its history
Historically, salt was called “white gold” and Roman soldiers were paid in salt (the origin of the word “salary”).
• The word salt comes from the word sol in latin, meaning sun. So SOLE (pronounced solay), which consists of water and true crystal salt, means liquid sunlight, liquid light energy that is capable of creating and sustaining life. It is fascinating that our blood is Sole – the same salty solution originally found in the “primal ocean” from where life originated.
• Geologically, crystal salt is known as “halite”, which is the Celtic word for salt: hal/salt + lite/light. So Halite means “light vibration.” The Celts are known to have cured illnesses by rebalancing the loss of energy with their crystal salt! Not only the Celts: for thousands of years doctors have successfully treated their patients with nothing more than water and real salt.
• Dr. Wilhelm Schussler discovered over a hundred years ago that the ashes that remain after a body is cremated consist of the salts from which our body is made.
Why is true crystal salt so important
It is a fact that the body is made up primarily of water and salt. Salt in its original unaltered, natural crystal form (not rock salt or even sea salt) is as important as water. We cannot live without either water or crystal salt.
• Our body only requires a minute amount of natural crystal salt per day: .007 oz. Less than this and we get salt cravings (for sodium chloride, which is not salt).
• Vitamins and proteins are not found in water or salt. However, biophysicists say that water, salt and light in combination can construct geometrical chain links that are biochemically identical to vitamins and proteins. In other words, all complex molecular connections can be produced with water, crystal salt and sunlight!
What is true, natural crystal salt
In the Periodic Table of Elements, all 94 natural elements (apart from the inert gases) are found in true, natural crystal salt – not in table salt, which consists of only two elements: sodium and chloride.
• Natural, unaltered crystal salt has crystallized in the earth over millions of years and contains all the natural minerals and trace elements that make up the human body and on which we depend for physical health.
Information carried by crystals
So true crystal salt is also a carrier of information and most important, this coherent information, biophysicists say, can be directly absorbed into our cells.
• True crystal salt has been subjected to enormous pressure over millions of years. It is this pressure that creates salt crystals. The higher the pressure, the more superior the state of order (and coherent information) within the crystalline structure.
• What information? The information from sunlight – the energy that enlivens our universe — the 94 elements found in natural crystal salt and the water of life:
Light energy of the sun evaporated the primal oceans more than 250 million years ago. This sun energy is stored in the salt’s crystalline grid as potential energy.
By adding water, this potential energy is liberated and the elements in crystal salt are ionized. This allows the elements/energy to penetrate directly into the body’s cells, without having to be digested.
This is extraordinary when you consider that all foods must be broken down into their component parts in order to be assimilated by our trillions of cells. Not so with true crystal salt plus water!
• Scientifically, it is known that the atomic structure of salt is not molecular. It is electrical. If you submerge a crystal of salt into water and it dissolves (which creates SOLE – solay), it results in a substance that is no longer either water or salt. It is another energetic substance altogether. A substance that is directly available to cells in its ionized form and capable of accessing and recharging the brain.
• A simple science-class experiment proves the energy power of salt. If you attach two ends of an electric current to a light bulb and submerge the wire into a glass of distilled water, nothing happens. But if you add a little bit of salt to the water, the bulb lights up.
It is the same with us. We can drink all the water necessary for life, but if we lack the natural element of true crystal salt, we will suffer from a lack of life energy/health.
What is true, natural crystal salt?
True, natural crystal salt is mined only from one exclusive location in the Himalayan mountains.
• The power of compression. The degree of compression within this mountain range was so extreme that it created perfectly structured crystal grids within the salt.
• Mined manually. Original Himalayan Crystal Salt from this mountain range is mined manually in order to retain it frequency spectrum. No dynamite is used to mine it.
• 1:100 ratio. It is often necessary to mine one hundred times the amount of rock salt in order to secure one part of the precious crystal salt.
• The geological pre-requisites. So-called crystal salts, especially from Northern Germany, Poland and the so-called Himalayan salt from the salt plains of central Pakistan, do not have the geological pre-requisites to form true crystal salt. At best they are mostly rock salt – a mixture of rock salt and crystal salt. Often pink rock salt is sold as “crystal salt.” But not only is this salt mined with dynamite, it is also a mixture of rock salt with some crystal salt.
• Sea salt “mined” from the ocean, used to be highly beneficial for human health. But in present times the oceans are polluted with heavy metals and other toxic wastes, which imbue sea salt with their own dissonant vibration patterns.
• For those who want to make SOLE / solay from true crystal salt, you can purchase it in the USA at www.americanbluegreen.com. It is distributed as “Original Himalayan Crystal Salt” and bears the official seal of the royal family where this ancient salt is mined by hand.
Salt that kills
• Table salt consists only of sodium chloride. Sodium chloride is not salt. It has only two elements from the periodic table of elements: sodium and chloride (as compared to true crystal salt which has all 94 elements of which our body is made, minus the inert gases).
• Table salt has been “chemically cleaned” of all the essential elements and trace elements.
• Our body is only able to excrete 0.17 oz to 0.25 oz of salt a day through our kidneys. Our body is taking in more sodium chloride that it can eliminate.
• Sodium Chloride is an aggressive substance. It is so dangerous to the body and our health that for every .035 oz of sodium chloride that cannot be eliminated, the body uses twenty-three times the amount of its precious cell water to neutralize the salt.
• Dehydrated cells. When cells sacrifice their perfectly structured cell water, they become dehydrated and die.
• If sodium chloride is not eliminated or neutralized by cell water, re-crystallization occurs. The body metabolizes proteins to produce uric acid. If the body cannot eliminate uric acid and excess salt, uric acid binds with the sodium chloride to form new crystals that are deposited in the bones and joints (think: rheumatism, arthritis, gout, stiff muscles and joints, kidney and gall stones).
• One consequence of consuming table salt is the creation of excess fluid in the body tissues – acidic edema. Much obesity is caused by this excess fluid.
• Why sodium chloride is used. Sodium chloride is used in soda and for inexpensive preservation in all fast food products, as well as in yogurt, bread, meat and more. Check labels!
• Additives to salt are toxic. Highly toxic iodine (as iodide compound), fluoride, chlorogenic acid accelerate the production of nitrates, which are known to be the most aggressive of carcinogenic substances.
Iodine accelerates the production of nitrates by six-fold. (Japan, which has the highest iodine deposits in the world, has a 25% rate of thyroid cancer. In other countries, thyroid cancer rates drop in direct ratio to lower iodine consumption.)
• Preservatives added to salt, but not labeled: calcium carbonate, magnesium carbonate, aluminum hydroxide – to prevent clumping. Aluminum is known to accumulate in the brain and high rates of Alzheimer’s in the U.S. are partially linked to the high consumption of processed foods – which not only use excess salt but most are packed in aluminum foil. In addition, soft drinks in aluminum cans, and cooking with aluminum utensils increases aluminum deposits in the brain.
• Dr. Barbara Hendel and Peter Farreira state unequivocally that most diseases are associated with the consumption of salt. “It is not too exaggerated to say that table salt consumption is killing us.”
How to make Sole / solay
(crystal salt, water and sunlight)
If interested, go online to www.americanbluegreen.com to purchase the “Original Himalayan Crystal Salt” with the official seal of the royal family, which guarantees that you have the original Himalayan Crystal Salt, rather than a mixture of pink rock salt and crystal salt.
• Half fill an average size glass jar, with a plastic lid (no metal), with the small crystal rocks and fill the rest of the jar with pure water (Fiji water, artesian water, natural spring water or if necessary filtered water). Let it sit for 24 hours. This water is now Sole.
• Brush your teeth every morning with pure sole. Gargle with pure sole every morning and swish it around your mouth for three minutes before spitting it out.
The authors of Water & Salt the Essence of Life state that pure undiluted Sole prevents cavities and bleeding gums, controls the formation of tartar and helps regenerate tooth enamel. The crystal salt water (Sole) brings the mouth flora back into a neutral balanced state.
• First thing in the morning on an empty stomach, drink a glass of water with ONE TEASPOON OF SOLE in it. Sole regenerates and balances the system over time. If you want regeneration, they say, drink a teaspoon of Sole in a glass of water every day for the rest of your life. Sole kills bacteria, viruses and funguses.
• Eye Problems: most eye problems are caused by too much close work (the eyes are meant predominantly for far-distant vision, not constant close detailed vision). Eye trouble is also caused by dehydration of the eye ball and spending too much time in front of computer monitors and TV, by forced-air from heaters and air conditioning and a lack of water at the cellular level (drink about two quarts of water a day).
• Sole Eye Baths have been used to reduce poor eye-sight when used over time. Use a 1% sole solution one to three times a day. (A l% sole solution equals the salt concentration of tears and therefore does not burn or sting.)
• Use a crystal salt lamp ionizer to bind the excess positive ions created by electromagnetic pollution (computers, TV, electric lights etc.). Within two hours the crystal salt lamp ionizer builds up a neutral vibration pattern in the room and creates a healthier electromagnetic atmosphere. (These crystal salt lamps have been known to help children with ADHD symptoms). Crystal Salt Lamps can be bought in most health food stores.
• Dr. Barbara Hendel and Peter Ferrreira explain how sole can be used for the skin, acne, eczema, psoriasis, herpes, warts, fungus, insect bites and itching. For allergies, asthma, hay fever, colds, sore throat, bronchitis, eardrum infection. For arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and Osteoporosis. And more.
Guidelines for total health
The authors of Water & Salt suggest the following guidelines along with sole:
• Drink 1 oz of water per 2 Ibs of body weight – working up to about two to three quarts of water per day.
• Cut down (or cut out) on highly acidic foods like meat, eggs and dairy products.
• Cut out of your diet extremely acidic and toxic sugar, sodas, canned foods and bad carb foods like white flour, and of course all table salt (read labels).
• Nuts, seeds and plant-based oils (olive oil and coconut oil) are neutral – neither acidic or alkaline – and nuts and seeds are high in minerals and a good source of protein.
• Linus Pauling, Nobel Prize winner for his discovery of vitamin C, wrote: ”You can trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency.” We need minerals found in whole (organic) foods and natural crystal salt with its 94 elements.