STEPS TO BECOME A PRACTITIONER
Criteria for RRI Practitioner Diploma
– Click on each section for details –
1. Attend the first five seminars in-person or online
- Fundamentals; Primary Patterns; Transforming Unconscious Patterns; Chakra Patterns; and Five Element and Meridian Patterns.
- If attending an in-person seminar, make sure your teacher signs and dates your Seminar Attendance (on condition that you attend the complete seminar). English: RRI Seminar Attendance.2019.v1 Spanish: RRI Seminar Attendance.Spanish.2019.v1
- If unable to attend the complete seminar you may take the part you missed after which your teacher will sign your attendance form.
- When an RR Teacher signs your attendance form, they are confirming that you have attended the complete seminar.
- For those taking online seminars and Home Study video courses you will fill out your seminar attendance with the date and the name of your teacher. Download the Seminar Attendance form:
- You will need your Seminar Attendance for your Practitioner Diploma, Advanced Practitioner Diploma and for applying to be a teacher of Resonance Repatterning. Please file in a plastic folder and bring to every in person seminar you attend.
2. Access the videos of Chloe demonstrating the Energizing Options for the first five seminars – see HOME STUDY tab
- Listen to the explanations Chloe gives for each Energizing Option and observe how she demonstrates each one.
- Go through each Energizing Option yourself as Chloe talks you through it.
- Observe how she teaches each Option – by giving the basic way of doing the Option and then, every time you repeat it, she keeps adding a little more information.
- Practice talking a friend, family member or client through each Energizing Option – after you have listened to the video.
3. Complete all Assignments
- Read each seminar book cover to cover.
- Complete all Assignments in the back of each book (from Fundamentals through Five Elements and Meridians).
- File your session records using separate folders for:
- sessions on others
- sessions you receive from others: give the name of the Practitioner doing the session, the date received and the Repatterning completed
- sessions you receive from RRI endorsed Teachers: give the name of the Teacher doing the session, the date received and the Repatterning completed
- Receive at least three Repatternings from an RRI Practitioner and/or an RRI Advanced Practitioner – using different sessions from Primary Patterns, TUPs, Chakras, Five Elements and Meridians (see RR SESSIONS tab LIST OF PRACTITIONERS https://www.resonancerepatterning.net/rr-sessions/find-a-practitioner/).
- Receive at least two Resonance Repatterning sessions from an RRI endorsed Teacher – using sessions from Primary Patterns, TUPs, Chakras or Five Elements and Meridians.
- We recommend that you give some sessions to RRI Practitioners, Advanced Practitioners, RRI Teachers and/or Association Certified Practitioners.
4. Be observed
- Download the Practitioner Observation form and practice being observed by your colleagues as many times as you need before being observed by a Teacher Practitioner Observation-2019
- RRI Endorsed Teacher observes the student using the above Practitioner Observation form.
- Be observed by any Resonance Repatterning Teacher endorsed at the Five Element & Meridian level doing the following (Practitioner will use their books):
- an Energy Constriction Release
- the Earlier Experience Repatterning
- a short Parental Repatterning session — the letters to be determined by the Teacher
- giving explanations of muscle checking as if to a new client and *[cr] resonance muscle checking
- the following Energizing Options: the Chi Kung Bounce, Holding & Circulation; Harmonic Overtones; two Cranial Contacts, two Polarity Contacts, two Mu Points and two Jin Shin Points — to be determined by the Teacher (Practitioner can use their book)
- In the USA the price of a one-on-one observation is $150 per session. Some Teachers have a weekly Master Class for students to demonstrate the above so together everyone learns from the Teacher’s feedback.
5. Process for Practitioner graduation
1. Teacher emails the RRI Administrator: [email protected] that (name of student)
– has completed all required assignments and observations
– is ready to graduate from the Resonance Repatterning Institute
– Teacher COPIES practitioner on this email
2. Teacher ensures that the practitioner has registered/created an account at ResonanceRepatterning.net login.
– The RRI Diploma can only be sent once this step is completed.
3. On receiving Teacher’s email, the RRI Administrator updates the student record.
4. Five days after Teacher has notified RRI (as per #1), Practitioner goes to login, purchases the product and then provides his/her name as wanted on the Diploma.
5. The one-time charge of $75 includes processing and mailing the graduate’s Diploma and a Lifetime Listing on the LIST OF PRACTITIONERS page on the RRI website.
6. Your Diploma will be mailed to you.
7. You are welcome to complete the steps for your Advanced Practitioner Diploma.
6. How to list yourself as a practitioner on the RRI website
- Click on MANAGE PROFILE
- Edit PRACTITIONER LISTING
- Please UPLOAD your photograph