Seminar Title : 04 Chakra PatternsBack to Seminar Schedule
Type of Seminar
Early Discount Seminar Fee$295
Early Discount Retake Fee$0
Early Registration Deadline03/27/21
Notes on Seminar, Coordinator and Registration details
Also Accredited with the American Drugless Practitioners Association
Everything is energy and that is all there is too it said Einsten. Energy is the basis of all things (physical mental emotional) Pain is caused by a blockage in the flow of energy through the systems key energy centres; when we get the energy flowing in its natural flow, the pain will automatically disappear. This seminar introduces the ancient 5,000 year old Ayurvedic system with its seven major energy centres that nourish the body emotions and mind. These concentrated reservoirs of energy impact the body, emotional responses, thoughts and attitudes. Learn to balance the energy patterns for improved health, performance and relationship.
Key take aways
- Access to more powerful repatternings that help identify where the energy pulsations have lost their optimal synchronization, which is mirrored in our non-coherent life situations, our physical ills, emotional upsets and our negative thinking and attitude and then transform them.
- Strengths and positive qualities associated with the seven primary energy centres.
- How to identify imbalances and non-coherences that affect thinking and feeling as well as the physical body and to transform them.
- How shock impacts and distorts the energy of the centres and how to resolve and transform it.
- Balancing the relaxation and expansion phase and releasing disrupted energy cycles.
- Bringing back resonance with your constitutional sound
- Releasing life cycles that are being avoided or prematurely activated.
Early Bird 10% from overall course tuition when whole series paid upfront (excluding books and courier)
All times are quoted as South African times
Use https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/ to convert to your time
|Transforming Chakra Patterns|
|5:00 PM on August 5, 2021|
|5:00 PM on August 12, 2021|
|5:00 PM on August 19, 2021|
|5:00 PM on August 26, 2021|
|5:00 PM on August 31, 2021|
Contact email for registration