Is there a specific order for attending seminars?
- You begin with the Fundamentals of Resonance Repatterning, where you learn all the basics of Resonance Repatterning & how to apply it on yourself and others.
- This is followed by Primary Patterns, Unconscious Patterns, Chakra Pattens, Five Element & Meridian Patterns and Inner Cultivation Through the Twelve Meridians.
- Chakra Patterns and Five Element & Meridian Patterns can be taken in either sequence.
- Inner Cultivation may only be taken after attending both the Chakra Patterns and Five Element & Meridian Patterns seminars.
- Principles of Relationship and A New Vision may be taken after the Five Element & Meridian Patterns seminar, in either order.
- Each seminar in the sequence builds on the skills learned in the previous seminar – supporting you in developing your knowledge, understanding, technical ability and your capacity to be a “healing presence” for another.
- We recommend that practitioners attend The Energetics of Relationship seminar after attending all the other seminars. The Energetics Repatternings are long, more complex and deal with trauma. However, as you may not be able to attend this seminar very easily you may now take it after completing the Home Study course in Inner Cultivation.
Where is Resonance Repatterning taught?
- A number of teachers offer seminars in the USA, Mexico, Chile, Spain & the UK.
- Some teachers offer the complete program online. Many students from abroad appreciate this as they cannot attend in person.
- The Founder of Resonance Repatterning, Chloe Faith Wordsworth, is in the process of filming Home Study video courses of the advanced RR seminars. These courses give indepth information so in the online or in-person seminar we can focus on demonstrating more Repatternigs for self-healing and indepth training.
How long are the seminars?
- Most seminars are three days in length or 21 hours excluding the lunch break.
- Online seminars break the hours up into 3 or 4 hour modules.
- Sometimes seminars are taught in 6-9 day intensives according to the teacher’s preference and schedule and the desire of students to complete the program – whether slowly or more intensively.
- Advanced seminars may be four to six days in length.
- The Home Study video courses can be taken at a student’s own pace. Details on the in-person or online seminars will be listed on the seminar schedule.
How many seminars do I need to attend to become an RRI Certified Practitioner?
- For more detailed information see the CERTIFICATION tab.
- For Practitioner Certification, students need to attend Fundamentals, Primary Patterns, Unconscious Patterns, Chakra Patterns, Five Element & Meridian Patterns and the Home Study Course in Inner Cultivation Through the Twelve Meridians followed by the Inner Cultivation Through the Twelve Meridians in-person or online seminar.
What is different about the Resonance Repatterning teaching techniques?
- Our teaching technique includes a balance of:
- And most important, a sense of fun, joy, laughter, along with an atmosphere of acceptance, non-judgment, encouragement, sharing and inspiration
- The use of music and movement to integrate left and right-brain hemispheres for ease of learning and understanding
- Competence with specific Energizing Options taught in each seminar
- Supervised practice
- Indepth self-healing through experiencing Resonance Repatterning first hand and proxying in to powerful demonstration sessions
What is the cost of the training?
- Some teachers give intensives in which two seminars are taught together. This affects how much is charged.
- Some teachers provide additional support towards RRI Certification, and training in having an RR web presence.
- Some teachers teach online seminars with more detailed coaching and support.
- Home Study video courses may vary in price according to the length of the video training.
- When you register for a particular seminar with a teacher, talk to the teacher about what they provide and charge.
- Resonance Repatterning teachers are independent contractors, which means they are responsible for creating their own fee structure.