STEP 2: CRITERIA
– For teaching the Fundamentals Seminar –
My aim, as the Founder of Resonance Repatterning, is to give you as RR Certified Practitioners everything you need to know concerning the Resonance Repatterning teacher training.
We welcome all those who are keen, experienced and well-prepared to become teachers of Resonance Repatterning. Make sure you are aligned or have completed the criteria for becoming an RR teacher.
The following five criteria will move you towards your vision as a potential Resonance Repatterning Teacher.
Receive the Resonance Repatterning Institute Diplomas of Completion
You have received your diploma as an RRI Practitioner and an RRI Advanced Practitioner.
- Before applying to be an RRI Teacher, you need to have a private practice in Resonance Repatterning for at least one year after receiving your Advanced Practitioner Diploma.
- In your practice you do a minimum of 10-20 sessions a month. Your practice needs to include in-person sessions (in addition to phone / skype or V-See sessions) as teaching depends on experience doing in-person sessions.
- Teaching focuses on in-person session demonstrations. Therefore, Teachers need to be thoroughly confident and competent doing sessions in-person in front of a group of people.
- Do a minimum of four group sessions with a minimum of three people in the group. These can be with family, friends or clients. Group sessions give you practice in holding the group energy and doing sessions in front of a group. It also helps to build your clientele. Keep a file of all group sessions you do.
- Resonance Repatterning is the primary system practiced.
- Do four group sessions with a minimum of three people in each group
- We recommend that you receive Resonance Repatterning sessions on an on-going basis. These sessions can be non-paying exchange sessions with a friend or colleague
- Give one session to two different Resonance Repatterning teachers
- A prospective teacher has re-taken the first three seminars at least once. If the original attendance was online, if possible do a re-take in-person.
- Re-take the Fundamentals seminar from the point of view of a teacher. If possible, re-take the Fundamentals within one year before you will be teaching this seminar.
- If possible, re-take with a different Teacher from the one you originally studied with – in order to experience different ways of teaching the same material.
A willingness to support students
- support students so they are able to complete their basic training up to and including the Five Element & Meridian seminar, and by organizing other RRI Teachers to teach whatever seminars in the sequence you are not yet endorsed to teach.
- mentor students so they receive their RRI Practitioner Diploma.
- encourage students to attend the Advanced seminars (Inner Cultivation, Principles of Relationship, Your Vision and Energetics of Relationship) so they are able to complete their Advanced Practitioner Diploma.
- Clarify for students the difference between the RR Institute and their country’s Association (if there is one).
- The aim of the RR Institute is to train practitioners and teachers and provide a Practitioner diploma and Advanced Practitioner diploma acknowledging the completion of their training.
- The aim of a country’s membership Association is to bring members together for mutual and professional support, for virtual or in-person conferences and to provide continuing education requirements, a code of ethics and the professional Association Certification.
- The Mexican membership Association provides for its Certified Practitioners a legal certificate from the Ministry of Labor and Social Security.
- It is a student’s own choice whether they complete the RRI Diploma, the RRI Advanced Diploma and/or their country’s Association Certification. However, it is always positive to encourage students to achieve a professional standard of excellence and to be part of the Resonance Repatterning community, which is fostered by a country’s Association.
The following Eleven Principles set a standard for us as teachers of Resonance Repatterning. They let students know what they can expect of us – what we are striving towards.
1. I avoid smoking.
2. I avoid using drugs and I am free of addictions (to alcohol, food, etc).
3. To the best of my ability I maintain my health and a high degree of energy by eating healthy food.
4. I exercise in the best way that supports my health, a high level of energy and that gives me pleasure:
– aerobic exercise such as walking, running, bicycling, swimming, rebounding (on a home trampoline), etc.
– mind-body movements such as Tai Chi, Yoga, Feldenkrais, etc.
– strength training such as Foundation to build a stabilized spine, working out in the gym, lifting weights, etc.
5. Anger and reactiveness are for the most part under my control in my daily life, in my RR practice and in my teaching. With few exceptions, I am able to take a pause, breathe and listen in highly charged emotional situations.
– If I do become emotionally charged, I make sure I receive an RR session to change my resonance with what is happening beneath the charge for me.
– I commit to resolving the highly-charged situation with the person involved, and I apologize if I am at fault in the situation.
– I avoid holding on to resentments and treat the person involved in my upset with respect and friendliness, no matter what his/her response to me may be.
6. I do RR sessions on myself and receive RR sessions consistently, towards my ongoing growth and to deal with difficulties or goals on a consistent basis.
7. I avoid gossiping about other RR teachers.
– If some behavior concerning another teacher upsets me or I feel a situation is wrong, I talk about it with my practitioner or a teacher I trust in order to get clarity and feedback.
– I do a self-session or receive a session to change my own resonance.
– I then have the courage to talk directly to the person involved: I share the facts of the problem and what would make a positive difference for me.
– If I don’t feel I can talk directly to the teacher involved, or if I feel the information needs to be handled for the benefit of Resonance Repatterning, students and other teachers, I contact [email protected] about the situation.
– My intention for discussing the charged situation with RRI is that as a teacher I am committed to staying on track towards living a Spiral Up life and supporting the integrity of Resonance Repatterning for all concerned.
8. In sessions I do on clients and in my teaching, I observe my own behavior concerning excessive talking about myself or telling detailed stories that are too long and don’t get to the point.
– I make sure I only share my successes when it illustrates a way to give hope, bring humor and lightness or for a specific learning in relation to a point I am teaching that I want the students to integrate.
– In the seminars I teach, I observe if I am boasting about myself and my achievements without any higher purpose in mind.
– I am aware when I am boosting my ego and I use this awareness to go deeper in my personal work in the Resonance Repatterning sessions I receive.
9. I am respectful and polite with everyone. I may be firm about a request or behavior I observe, but I do so in a respectful way.
10. I am honest.
– I observe when I tell a non-truth or do something that is not truthful. I do my best to avoid all non-truths.
– In my financial dealings and as a teacher I am honest.
– I understand that being truthful is a high ideal and that living this ideal as much as I can is the basis for being a Resonance Repatterning teacher.
11. I recognize there is a higher power no matter what we call it – Love, Spirit, Truth, God or Jehovah
– I aim to practice the presence of this higher power in my life and work, no matter how many times I may forget or fail to do so.
– I am open to and respect all my students’ and clients’ spiritual beliefs and practice.