STEP 2: PRE-TRAINING
– For the Fundamentals Seminar –
As a potential Teacher of Resonance Repatterning this pre-training
gives you everything you need to do BEFORE YOU SEND IN YOUR APPLICATION
Re-read the current edition of the Fundamentals book
Read the current edition of Fundamentals from start to finish.
- Even if you have read it once as part of your Fundamentals Assignments, read it again as a potential teacher. Highlight what is significant for you.
- Personally, every time I teach the Fundamentals seminar, I read this book from start to finish the day before I teach – as I do with all the other books before I teach (and I wrote them!). So enjoy re-reading your Fundamentals book and observe something new that you learn as you think about what you read.
Highlight the paragraphs that describe what Resonance Repatterning is about and become familiar with what we stand for, what we believe, and the solutions Resonance Repatterning offers to people’s various problems.
Spiral Up Supplies needed for the Fundamentals seminar
- Om Tuning Fork (from the RRI website Store)
- Chromatic Tuner (obtain a free app for your cellphone)
- Harmonic Overtone Guide & CD (from the RRI website Store)
- The “Pig Mirage” (from the RRI website Store)
- The Mandala Poster
- The Spiral Up Poster
Chloe teaching the 43 Fundamentals Energizing Options
Access the Energizing Options Home Study Course from the ResonanceRepatterning.net website
- for hints on how each Option can be taught
for ideas on how you can encourage students in various professions to use the Energizing Options
Energizing Options to know by heart
Basically, we should know how to do all of the Fundamentals Energizing Options: how to do them and one or two things of importance about what each one does
It is especially important to know those Energizing Options that you simply cannot demonstrate while reading or holding your book
The following are Options we may want to observe USING YOUR BOOK:
- Pause for Centering: be able to talk through each step calmly, with pauses. In the seminar, you can use your book, but it is helpful to memorize the steps in case you don’t have your book
- Integration for Completions: be able to talk through each step calmly, with pauses. (You can adapt this Energizing Option for a powerful closure to the seminar).
The following are Options we may want to observe WITHOUT USING YOUR BOOK:
- The Laughing Breath: be able to do all the body movements, first of all without making any sound:
- Lifting up your arms and leaning back…bending over with “ha ha”…knees and body bouncing up and down…holding your belly or thighs…making eye contact when belly laughing with someone else…”soft” pointing at person you are laughing with. Then repeat with sound: ha,ha ha etc.
- As a teacher you need to be able to demonstrate the Laughing Breath free of inhibition, so they too will enjoy this powerful Energizing Option.
- Harmonic Overtones
- Peripheral Soft Focus Vision
- SNS Body-Shake-Out
- Fountain of Youth Neck Release
- Calming Cross-Overs
- Chi Kung Bounce, Holding and Energy Circulation
- Diaphragm Anxiety Release
- Shoulder Blade Release
- Left Nostril Breath
- Vitality Breath
Practice teaching each Fundamentals Energizing Option
Read the Energizing Options – Its purpose and How To
- Each day do one Option, remembering its purpose and How To
- Remember any story about doing this Option with a client and the success that resulted, or your own success story with an Option. Write it down
Practice each of the 43 Energizing Options on yourself
Practice teaching a family member, a child or a friend each Fundamentals Energizing Option
- Teach each Option without using your Spiral Up book. Share one or two important points about what this Option does – why it’s important.
- Remember: do the Option with the person; then as you repeat the Option (which they now know how to do) tell them something important that it does. If you repeat the Option again, tell them something more that is interesting. Avoid giving all the information before you start, or all at once. Teach the basic way of doing the Option and then add a little information or a story.
- Remember: you always do the Option with the person you are teaching, but at the same time you stay aware of the person, so if they need some help in doing it, you can make the “correction” – free of negativity, simply telling the person the right way : “point your toes forward – that’s perfect” or “relax your arms – good,” etc.
Watch the Home Study Course: The A-Z of Muscle checking
- Watch the Home Study Course: The A-Z of Muscle Checking.
- Know the answers to these questions on muscle checking – in your own words – p.29-31 Fundamentals book
- Know this information on the General and Specific muscle checks – pp.143-144 Fundamentals book
- Know what the umbilical muscle check means – pp.147-148 Fundamentals book
- Reasons for NOT checking / re-checking *[cr] statements on client’s arm. Why? – p.159 Fundamentals book
- Practice explaining to family members and friends our autonomic nervous system in relation to muscle checking
- Practice teaching the on/off muscle check to family members or friends three times (with different people).
- Practice teaching the two-handed muscle check, the one-handed “flick” muscle check and the one finger-on-top-of-another way of muscle checking to a family member
- Read the sections on muscle checking – over and over.
- Practice teaching the five steps to a family member or friend Fundamentals p.135
- Practice teaching a family member the five steps with Energizing Options 137
- Practice sharing with a family member or friend the difference between on/off and umbilically on/off. What is the difference?
- Re-read the section on the *[cr] muscle check
Stories and your own experience
- Collect stories from your own experience with Resonance Repatterning. Write them down (because no sooner have we finished a session than we forget). Start using your own experiences to illustrate what you are sharing about RR.
- Make sure your stories are true. Depending on the situation, or what you are wanting to illustrate, you may leave out certain details. Stories always aim to illustrate a higher learning or something that could be helpful to the person you are sharing the story with. There’s always a positive moral behind every story. For this reason, the story you share will vary from one telling to another. But the story itself needs to be true.
- Collect stories from your client’s experiences with Resonance Repatterning: you don’t need to go into detail or betray any confidentiality. Just name a presenting problem, the Repatterning that came up, perhaps the Energizing Option and the positive change the client experienced. Or simply share the positive change. Use stories to illustrate what you are saying.
- Look back on your life. What have you learned from your challenging experiences? You will use these “learnings” both in your practice and your teaching, to illustrate a point, in the moment, to bring a deeper understanding and wisdom to your clients / students.
- Give a demonstration-talk to a small group of your friends: talk about the power of Intention and do a short Intention + Energizing Option group session
- Give a demonstration-talk to a small group of friends: talk about Problems (use the Pig Mirage tool) and do a short Problems into Opportunities + Energizing Option group session. Make sure you include talking them through the felt sense response to their problem and how their felt sense response changed.
- Demonstrate each of the four Repatternings in your Fundamentals’ book to a small group of friends – using one person as a proxy for the group.
- Once you have a good group that likes having these sessions with you, you can also practice doing something a little more unusual, which will re-enforce three aspects you need to know from the three Fundamentals Repatternings:
- Have your group come up with their INTENTION and then do the VISUAL FIELD NEEDED E. 83, the HEARING COHERENCE NEEDED E. p.95, and the WRITING COHERENCE NEEDED E. p.104 + Energizing Option.
Show the Mandala to family members or friends:
- Very simply explain what each Key is about. Make it real: share how these Keys helped you – how you have used them.
- Read the summary for each Key in your Fundamentals book and feel relaxed explaining each one (do this with a friend or family member)
- Know some signs when we are disoriented and oriented
Point of Choice
Look at the Point of Choice poster and the descriptions of it in your Fundamentals book
- Practice talking with different people about the Coherence Continuum (the Point of Choice graphic) and relating it to Resonance Repatterning. (Avoid choosing the same person for all your practices).
- Get feedback. Did they find what you shared interesting? Did what you shared inspire them to want to read an RR book, have a session or take a seminar? If not, why not?
Read and understand the definition of resonance
- Resonance: p.187 Fundamentals book
- Know the answer to the *[cr] question: why (on) for a negative statement and (off) for a positive statement
- Understanding resonance – pp.139-140 Fundamentals book
Describing Resonance Repatterning
Practice describing Resonance Repatterning to family members and friends and get their feedback:
- Did the way you described it inspire them to want a session, or to learn Resonance Repatterning or even to want to read an RR book? If not, what could you have said that would have inspired them? (Did you include your own story or a story of one of your clients?)
Look at the pages on Newtonian physics and the new physics:
- Practice showing these pages to family members and friends and relating them to Resonance Repatterning. Get their feedback on whether they found this interesting?
- Know the difference between (a) An Energizing Option as a Positive Action and (b) A Strategic Action.
- What is a Strategic Positive Action?