STEP 9: TEACHER DIPLOMA
Steps for Receiving Your Fundamentals Teacher Diploma
Requirements for Receiving Your RRI Diploma as a Fundamentals Teacher
In order to receive your Fundamentals Teaching Diploma:
TEACHER TRAINING FEEDBACK TO RRI
- you have sent in your feedback on the Fundamentals Teacher Training to [email protected] (we want to know how your training was and any improvements you would like to see).
TEACH YOUR FIRST CLASS
- with a minimum of 3-10 students
STUDENT MAILING LISTS
- you have emailed all your student mailing lists (as per the Teacher Agreement) to [email protected]
- you have paid the admin online within seven days of teaching each Fundamentals seminar – at the latest
How to Receive Your Teacher Diploma
- After you have completed the above requirements, please email [email protected] that you are ready to receive the Fundamentals Teaching Diploma: [email protected]
- Write in the subject line: (Fundamentals Teacher’s Full name) – Fundamentals Teaching Diploma
- Provides your name name as she/he wants it on your diploma along with your mailing address and telephone number
- The administrator will email the the date the diploma was sent
Process for Teaching the Next Seminar
- After receiving your Fundamentals Diploma, if you feel ready, you are welcome to move forward into your training for the Primary Patterns Teacher Training. See CONT. TCHR TRAINING TAB, STEP 5: CRITERIA SECTION.
- For those who are taking the Teacher Training in more than the Fundamentals seminar: after teaching the first class of each seminar, you can apply for the Teacher Diploma for that seminar.
- IF YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS OR IDEAS FOR IMPROVEMENT please contact Chloe at [email protected]